The athlete is responsible that the equipment is according to the competition rules.
The maximum thickness of the wetsuit is 5 mm and it must cover upper and lower torso.
- Bike and equipment will be checked before entering the transition area.
- The helmet must be an approved model and it must be fastened at all times during the cycling leg and also at the transition area
- The bike must have functioning brakes
- Disk wheel is allowed only in rear wheel.
- Race bike cannot be changed during the cycling leg.
- Cycling is not permitted inside the Transition Area.
In competitions where drafting is allowed, there are rules on the handlebars. In competitions where drafting isn´t allowed, there are no restrictions on the handlebars.
Tattoo (not for the relay and for toddlers) that shall be attached to the left arm.
For participants in the competition classes at Olympic and ½ distance there is also age class tattoo (for classes 30, 40, 50, 60 and 70) which is attached to the left calf.
The bib number is attached with your own race belt or with rubber band (available in the competition office) and have to be on the back of the body when cycling.
The cycle is marked with a race number that the participant gets from the organizer.
The bib number is attached with your own race belt or with rubber band (available in the competition office) and have to be on the front of the body when running.